Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Experience in setting up envts for Siebel Installation, installing Siebel enterprise server B: Role required to support with Siebel Environment management C: Should have good knowledge of Unix / SQL and DevOps tools like Jenkins, GIT for CICD pipeline D :Should have worked on Siebel Upgrade and aware of all task associated with it
- Technical Experience : A: Good understanding of Siebel Architecture, knowledge of installation and configuration in Siebel IP17 onwards B: Experience on Siebel upgrade from version 8,1 to IP18 or higher; Knowledge and hands on experience of Env Management task using SMC console, Workspace Management C: SRF, Repository Migration, Non repository item deployment from one env to other, Should have worked on Open UI artifacts migrations D: Ability to provide Developer support, troubleshooting, day to day admin tasks
- Professional Attributes : A: Able to communicate effective verbally and in writing and to present complex issues with assurance and confidence B: Participate, clarify and provides status in technical meetings with clients team C: Produce clear and concise documentation - including requirements documents, design specs
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduation
- Additional Information : A: Good team Player; B: Good Problem-Solving Skills; C: Eager and Willing to learn new Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.