Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with functional SMEs to review requirements, field mapping documents from source to target 2 Create ETL jobs from scratch and implement simple to complex logic as per mapping document 3 Perform Extraction, transformation / source to target mapping and load into Files, Database 4 Performance analysis of existing jobs, and work on enhancements based on new requirements 5 Prepare FD, TD, UT, Cutover documentation
- Technical Experience : 1 Greater than 4 years of ETL Development experience 2 Should have worked independently on ETL Development project at least 1 end to end development project 3 Should understand the basic ETL design concepts like CDC, SCD, Transpose, Updates, Validation 4 Having worked with files delimited, fixed width etc will be an added advantage 5 Should be able to work in support project and shifts
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Should be hands on Collaborative and professional attitude 3 Ability to learn new tools technologies
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education with BE/B Tech or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.