Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ??? Customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Cloud First well within the customer environment and drive discussions with client leadership ??? Should create a solution across various phases of the cloud engagement cloud assessment migration and modernization foundation design migration planning cloud roadmap. ??? Value case Experience in articulating business value and developing the business case for migrating to cloud.
- Technical Experience : ??? Experience knowledge and experience the solutioning and or delivering the at least 3 of the following areas Cloud readiness assessment Migration and modernization for large complex cloud architectures ??? Cloud foundation design and assessment Application decoupling and legacy modernization FinOps ??? Should have experience in discovery assessment design and migration of infrastructure applications from on premises to hybrid public cloud.
- Professional Attributes : ??? Strong communication skills with client facing experience should have managed directly interacted with global clients. ??? Prior experience and expertise in consultative technology solutioning and cloud advisory skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : AZURE AWS GCP certified.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.