Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manages the relationships and delivery with internal and external audit functions Manages the service delivery of Control and Response policy and procedures 2Collaborates with Information Security functions, ie Cyber Security, Security Regulatory Compliance-Develop 3write and test controls that cover hygiene activities, privileged access management, leavers, recertification and supplier access-Quarterly control sign-off-Track timely closure of identified control gaps and support action
- Technical Experience : 1Exceptional organizational skills-Ability to create, track and manage workload with little to no oversight 2Ability to demonstrate strong interest and background in security control policies- 3Comfort level with making decisions, sometimes on behalf of executive leadership Proposing new or improved processes where needed, and work to identify emerging risks-Knowledge of information and/or IT risk management standards and disciplines would be an advantage; particularly control frameworks
- Professional Attributes : -Excellent writing and verbal skills to communicate effectively and succinctly-Good listening and questioning skills
- Educational Qualification : BTECH CISA, CISM or CRISC preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.