Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Good To Have Skills : MS Infrastructure and IO, Microsoft 365, Endpoint Management On Premise
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Having knowledge on Windows 10, Install Shield -Windows Powershell b Creation of MSI using Admin Studio -Managing desktop security environments -Providing 3rd level support, and managing the virtual desktop environment and backend c Having Knowledge on Procmon, Regmon -SCCM/MS Intune, AD/
- Technical Experience : a Technical review of the Application Packaging Requests -Create application package in MSI/MST -Test packages on Windows 10 and assist on Windows 10 upgrade b Troubleshoot old internally developed applications and remediate them to work on Windows 10 -Development of Custom Scripts and installation logic -Publishing the package for UAT c Support QA process -Validation of Application Packages d Release readiness, update documentation e Remediate Test application packages for Citrix deployment
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should posses below professional attribute b Critical Thinking c Problem Solving d Flexible and Dependable e Should have good interpersonal Skills f Candidate should be Intrinsically Motivated g candidate should be able communicate effectively
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Technology Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Red Hat OS Administration Technology Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Vmware Virtualization Administration Technology Architect
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.