Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B Hands on experience in using SAP BODS to extract structured/ unstructured data from different source systems into HANA C Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios Tune up on the logical scenarios using SAP BODS transformations D Responsible for client and internal stakeholder management Facilitate/drive the implementation and support of SAP business objects data services
- Technical Experience : A BODS Consultant with 5 years of overall experience and at least 2 years of BODS Implementation experience B Should have good Expertise working with BODS 4 x Integration with Non-SAP Sources, SAP ECC, BW and HANA Knowledge of Data Quality and cleansing C Strong data-migration Background with hands-on experience with data migration using SAP BODS with IDOCs, BAPIs LSMW, LTMC D Should have experience in understanding of business users expectations Good communication and client management skills
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good client facing skills B Should lead a team and meet the deadlines within SLA C Strong Communication and interpersonal skills D Able to work under pressure to achieve the targeted outcomes
- Educational Qualification : A Minimum Graduate Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.