Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
In an era of market disruption, the Accenture consumer goods industry helps businesses digitize, transform and reach the always-connected consumer. Do you recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on industries? Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to succeed and lead? Do you lead by example?
? Route to market Consulting (Sales, Distribution, B2B, E Commerce, Trade promotion etc) for CPG clients in India.
? Formulate the strategy, vision and execution plan for RTM transformation for CPG companies, leveraging Digital and technology.
? Conceptualizing and designing analytics services in the RTM area for CPG companies.
? Lead teams to deliver Route to market consulting projects for leading CPG clients.
? Business Development and shaping proposals in the RTM area.
? Devise innovative Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) campaigns focused on known key touchpoints of the category “consumer & shopper.
? Developed for the client a full understanding of the connected consumer journey and online shoppers’ behavior
? Connected Consumer Journey: Length and steps of the online journey, size and importance of each touchpoint
? Shopper Profiling: Current consideration sets, contents searched, key buying factors, key contents to affect brand consideration and influential touchpoints
? Content & Promotional Optimization: Navigation path between touchpoints and their reach and importance by country.
? Exposure to Digital/technology projects is a plus (Distributor Management)
• Design Digital strategy/Digital transformation strategy for the digital world
• Selecting right channels for your product or service, and what’s the best way to get into those channels
• Understanding your customer and your customer’s needs and priorities
• Optimal return on investment (ROI) for your sales and marketing spend
• Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
• The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C – Suite” executives
- Rich experience in the Consumer Product and Goods industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experience of 6 to 10 years in consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred
Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
MBA from Tier 1 University with an excellent academic background
Professional Development Skills
- Strong Program Management Skills
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
What’s in-store for you?
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
- Leverage your advanced analytics to co-create technology-enabled, agile strategies to enable clients to win competitive advantage, unlock value and drive profitable growth.
- Design and implement route to market projects, enabling companies to get the right products and services to the right customers at the right time.
- If your team grows, you will grow. So, develop and share RTM best practices to empower your team.
• Distribution management systems (DMS),
• Salesforce automation (SFA),
• Retailer ordering apps, and
• Digital merchandising and
• Audit tools as RTM solutions to improve distribution efficiency and reduce costs.
Join our team of innovators and shape the future of the world’s biggest companies.
Visit our official page to read more about Accenture’s work in the given area: https://www.accenture.com/in-en/service-customers-channels
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.