Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Description Details:
Job Summary About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 4,100 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients across globe.
Key Responsibilities Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients in the Mining industry to help them raise their performance to new heights.
• To work with leading mining companies, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
• Is expected to work across geographies
• To efficiently work for engagements with Mining clients in the area of Digital Strategy & Transformation, Operational Excellence and Innovation
• Drive initiatives around IT/OT, S4-Hana and upcoming Applied Intelligence technologies.
• To be able to deliver potential solutions along application of digital technologies in mining and processing plants, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP related processes (S4 Business case and Roadmap), Maintenance and Reliability and Industrial Automation.
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
7+ years consulting experience in Mining or 4-7 years of mining industry experience and / or 2-4 years of experience in the application of Digital Technologies in Mining and Ore/Coal processing Plants
Qualifications • Engineering Bachelor’s degree in mining and / or Masters in Business Administration from institutes of repute
Knowledge & Skill Requirements • Provide depth of knowledge and experience across all facets of Mining to help companies seize opportunities in a world of constant change
• Thorough understanding of mining value chain (Explore, Evaluate, mine development, mining operations, Beneficiation, Market and Logistics) - Mine operations and Beneficiation are especially important
• Knowledge of mining business processes, mine value chain and key KPIs in mining industry is required
• Knowledge or exposure to enterprise solutions like SAP, Oracle and/or business solutions R/Python, Primavera, Maximo, Aspen products, optimization tools, Inventory Management Solutions etc.
• Knowledge of OT applications (Level 3) is desirable.
• Develop strong asset repository of KPIs, Leading Practices and Process Models for Mining Industry to support the technology
• Understanding of Innovative application and next generation technology (AI, IT/OT) for improvement in mining industry
• Knowledge of Digital trends and application in Mining industry is desirable
• Experience of creating business use cases for digital application in mining industry is required.
• Exposure to Remote Control operation technologies, next gen mining applications and understanding the IT/OT landscape of mining industry is preferable
• Exposure to Operational reporting and understanding the pain areas in mining industry is highly desirable
• Experience of successfully delivering business process management and Transformational projects
• Analytics capability to provide business intelligence on consumer and market trends
• Supply Chain Experience in Procurement, Logistics, Inventory Management
• Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
• Project management skills
• Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
• Able to provide sound solutions to executives within all aspects of Mining value chain
• People Management skills—supervision of Accenture analysts, consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager