Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The Energy BPM Consultant will be responsible offering and asset development for Energy ( Oil & Gas) Industry. The person should have strong process and energy industry background.
As part of EBPM program management the person would be responsible for not going creating the assets and offering but also on enabling the client teams to leverage these assets to deliver differentiation to our clients.
It is expected that the OD consultant will work across the Industry segments and SMEs to identify and execute all round practice and capability development efforts.
• The Consultant is responsible for driving the Industry Asset development and Maintenance, this would require the candidate to have a good understanding of the BPM domain, hands on exposure to the prevalent BPM tool & practices and BPM methodologies that can be leveraged for the Industry BPM program
• Good understanding of Oil & gas or other Resources industry is required as the responsibilities involve working closely with global segment leads to drive asset development activities.
• Providing support for the Industry Capability development efforts, this includes leading efforts like maintenance of KX pages, coordination of Industry PoVs and white papers, Facilitating Industry community blogs and newsletters.
• Providing effective sales support like running client demos and client presentations. It would be required for the candidate to have experience in a BPM consulting and delivery environment to effectively deliver on this front
• Lead content specific training development initiatives including development of demos
• Serve as a trusted advisor to, and partner closely with, entity business leaders and the Industry practitioners in addressing and meeting the evolving needs of the Industry.
• Standardize the industry’s processes of planning, reporting, and process mapping by supplying appropriate templates
• MBA or equivalent experience with an overall experience of 5+ years
• Strong experience in Energy( Oil & Gas) domain preferred
• 5+ years of experience working with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Strong interpersonal communications, networking and management skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Excellent Team Management and people development skills Ability to develop requirements based on leadership input
• Comfortable with remote management
• Problem Solving, Conflict Management and Negotiation
• Strong business process management skills
• Ability to interact effectively with multiple groups and geographies
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours/OT
• The majority of the work will occur during the course of normal business hours. Candidate must be willing and able to work outside of normal business hours on occasion, to take conference calls with members of the global team located in different time zones.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.