Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Role: Manager for Banking - Centre for Data & Insights
Function: Applied Intelligence, Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Reports to: Senior Manager - Centre for Data and Insights
At Accenture Applied Intelligence we are passionate about leveraging the power of data and insights to transform the core of our clients globally. We thrive by integrating human ingenuity with intelligent technology to address businesses’ most complex problems. With a team of 3,000+ Data Scientists, we leverage robotic process automation, content analytics, predictable analytic models and cognitive services to help clients drive their growth and transformation agenda.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Manager/Senior Manager to join Accenture’s Global Centre for Data and Insights. The vision of the Centre is to combine the power of Machine (data & AI) with Human (Knowledge Experts) to solve some of the most complex problems in the industry. As a senior member of the team, your role will focus on providing world class insights to leaders and stakeholders across different Functions in Banking.
What you will focus on?
? Understanding the challenges faced by client teams working in different markets across the banking value chain to recommend the best data and insights powered solutions
? Understand existing AI, analytics and data maturity landscape of any bank client across different business functions (Operations, Treasury, Risk, Finance, IT etc.) and to develop potential data driven solutions
? Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views, banking industry best practices, client survey and stakeholder data and other external data sources to develop solutions and recommendations
? Interface with client teams along with inputs from internal research and data insights teams to develop solutions for identified opportunities across banking LOBs
? Identify and recommend use cases in AI and Machine Learning across different banking functions including Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience
? Use analytics and data driven insights for creating business analysis, value proposition to address banking industry pain points: functional/operations/customer – leveraging banking domain expertise to identify potential gaps
? Map ‘as is’ and design target process model, design ‘to be’ processes / structures / work flow management/ business solutions, develop and manage business requirement specifications
? Build PoV, storyboard and wireframes for sales collateral and proposals for banking clients; and participate in client workshops and solution discussions
? Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams (banking domain knowledge experts, data scientists, AI and technology specialists) for development of relevant client solutions, new assets, tools and point of views
? Providing banking domain expertise for building future ready ideas and solutions across different banking LoBs
What skills and qualifications do you need?
• You should have worked for 7-9+ years in the area of Knowledge Strategy and Consulting, Analytics and AI Delivery and Business Operations in any of the Tier-1 consulting organizations (McKinsey, BCG etc.) with focus and experience in Banking industry
• Experience in at least some banking function like Operations, Treasury and Finance, Risk assessment, Compliance and Regulatory, Fraud, IT and Technology, Product design and Marketing, AI driven Customer Experience
• Experience in at least some areas of banking domain like Cards/Payments/Retail or Commercial Banking/Digital/Mortgages or Regulatory/Data Privacy/Asset Management/CDD/KYC/AML or Contact Center/Branch Banking along with knowledge of various banking products is required
• Understanding customer behavior throughout the banking product lifecycle - acquisition channel, drivers of churn, user engagement, impact of emails & notifications
• You should have experience in project management and leading multi-disciplinary for atleast 2-4 years
• Good experience with Data, Analytics and AI technologies & tools – data native mindset with a deep understanding of Statistics and experience in A/B or multivariate experiment set-up, sharing testing results & recommendations
• Good to have: Hands on experience in building and deployment of Statistical Models/Machine Learning – Statistical Algorithms, Segmentation and Predictive Modeling, ML algorithms, NLP algorithms, Decision Trees
• You should possess a deep understanding of advanced research techniques, tools and assets
• You are laser focused on delivering outcomes with speed and agility
• You are self-driven and thrive in ambiguity
• MBA from a premier Business-school is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Manager, Midwest
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
Banking Market – Northeast – Strategy & Consulting Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Talent & Organization Strategy Senior Manager, West
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.