Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The Recruitment Audit & Compliance Associate Manager is responsible to Understand/identify the inherent Recruitment risks, perform internal audits and review new and existing recruiting process and tools, ensuring that they meet compliance, policy and contractual standards.
• Investigate suspicious activity and behavior that could pose a risk to Accenture.
• Assess situation with limited information & make independent decision about the integrity and compliance standard.
• Achieve agreed quality standards for audits/investigations.
• Monitor recruitment activity as needed.
• Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
• Responsible for conducting short notice audits/investigations as required
• Provision of clear targets and remedial actions around compliance when standards fall below contractual criteria
• Responsible for setting corrective and preventive action within agreed timelines
• manage compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action to drive down residual risk.
• Preparation of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.
• Identify opportunities to improve performance and processes in a compliant manner.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.