Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• AEE Controllership (part of shared services & India Corporate Function) manages a series of RTR, T&E & CCMS processes from Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, journal reviews with variance analysis, receivable management, V&A, generation of key information for finalization of P&L, Balance Sheet, etc
• This role which is into International Accounting Services (IAS) requires not just accounting, tabulation and reporting of data but attention to analysis, communication and presentation too
• Function remains the bedrock on which the Financial Controller’s role is built as it remains an inevitable interface between finance and the business. Due to high performance & credibility of this function, AEE IAS has been absorbing most of the critical roles from local finance/controllership across all GUs covering most of the growing & emerging markets (like North America) with high revenues from all business streams/Growth Platforms
· Delivering on P&L, Balance Sheet reconciliations, monthly/period closings, manage internal and external audit requirements
· Align actions towards Innovation & Ideation via sharing new thoughts around creation of continuous efficiencies; thereby promoting culture of process reengineering
· Possess adequate technical knowledge to identify all potential breaks related to GAAP and accrual based accounting matters
· Proficient in devising out & implementing a meticulous framework to assess high operational risks within processes and related process controls and action towards identification of Self-Identified Issues (MSII)
· Integrating processes dynamics with existing technical skills, leveraging Accenture’s tools/technology & available capacity of the team to synergize the outcome of all the core deliverables (outputs)
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years’ experience in a Finance function of reputable corporates or ICWA / IFRS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Time Admin/Labor Processing Sr. Analyst
Posted 4 days ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Posted 4 days ago