Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
We work on the business proposals that need to be submitted to the end clients. Many a times this submission needs to be done in German language. We need someone who can translate the English sales/proposal documents/presentations into German language such that they are ready to be sent to the end clients and from German to English proposals. Good verbal and written communications skills in English & German language
Work Location: Hyderabad
• To understand the context of the opportunity from stakeholders
• Able to articulate the stakeholder’s input into Proposals
• To understand the entire Pre-Sales process and able to follow all the processes till the submission
• To Coordinate with various stakeholders and to prepare the good proposal responses, also looking at the area where the value addition can be done
• To be able to understand and convert all the technical and business requirements into the proposal
• To be able to prepare good presentations
• To communicate effectively with all the stakeholders and internal teams
• To prepare various sales reports and analysis
• The person will be responsible for managing bids & proposals, authoring proposals for 'Application Outsourcing' and/or System Integration' opportunities.
• Quality assurance of products/deliverables
• Customer Satisfaction (which includes expectations, timelines and quality)
• Supporting for orals preparation
• Identifying and securing approval of appropriate credentials and case studies for proposal responses
• Responsible for end to end proposal management and authoring for the proposals/deals.
• Build awareness of the Accenture sales process, tools and assets and teams
• To prepare various sales reports and analysis
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (BULLETS)
- BE/B. Tech or equivalent graduation degree + MBA (good to have)
- > 3 years of total experience with minimum 2 years of proposal management, bid management and provision of proposal support services
- Worked in an IT industry for at least 2 years and has understanding of IT Industry and terminologies used in the IT Industry
- An understanding of proposal lifecycle, sales processes, tools and techniques
- Understanding of System Integration (SI) and Outsourcing (AO, IO, BPO) concepts
- Excellent Verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
- Inquisitive and resourceful and an ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel) and MS SharePoint. Advanced Excel with reporting tools and technologies will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills with good command over English language both written and verbal
- Good reporting skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.