Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value (CFO & EV) team supports CFOs / Finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models, best in class practices to drive market differentiation and creating value. We take pride in performing End – to – End Transformations, delivering tangible results and outcomes for our client on back of path breaking thought leadership, deep CXO relationships, digital investments & assets and collaborating with our other Accenture businesses like Technology and Operations. Service offerings by the CFO & EV teams are as follows:
• Dynamic and Connected Planning
• Digital Finance
• Enterprise Operating Model
• Cost Optimization
• Tax transformation
• Treasury and Working Capital
• Risk and Compliance
The differentiating Capabilities of CFO&EV Practice combines the broad focus of CFO Strategy with agile planning, sustainable growth, data driven thinking and automation to drive value creation.
Accenture CFO&EV Practice has expertise in delivering Shared Services Transformations, Target operating model definition, Zero Based Organization/Zero Based Spend Full Cycle, Intelligent Enterprise Platforms Transformation/Automation, Enterprise Performance Management Strategy implementation, F&PA Process Design and Blueprints, AI-Powered Planning & Forecasting, Digital Reporting & Analytics, Enabling Technologies, Tax Process Automation, Treasury Strategy, Working Capital Optimization, Risk Strategy And Assessment, Cyber Resilience and Security, Financial Crime & Regulatory Compliance, Data Driven Consulting, Client Value Analysis, SAP BPC and S/4 HANA green field and brown field transformations with 100+ projects per year
Brief Profile: We are looking for a candidate who can bring finance knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities to our clients to deliver business value
• To work with leading global clients to develop and execute solutioning, system design, blueprinting, proof of concepts, data modeling, etc. of Finance technology solutions in SAP
• Work may require extensive travel (international/within India) to client sites for project work
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• Lead project delivery of Finance module / application design, blueprint, solutioning, modeling, proof-of-concept development, etc.
• Have a good understanding of all modules that integrate with Finance module and play an active role in integration during design and implementation
• Engage and lead client conversations, leading workshops and presenting to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
• Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices and maturity
• Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
• Contribute to various aspects of finance transformation journey and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
• Process Expertise in Finance, Operating Model, Shared Services, Delivery Operations
• Finance business process knowledge related to Organization Structure, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Taxation, Treasury, etc.
• Experience in SAP Reporting capabilities in BI/BO, BW, SAC, etc.
• Understanding of SAP and Allied Systems’ Reporting and Customization capabilities
• Understanding of Fiori and Dashboard development capabilities in SAP Core ERP and Allied Systems
• Deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects, namely, SAP ECC and S/4HANA Finance modules / applications
• Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to be able to deliver projects on design and implementation
• Supervision of Accenture analysts and consultants and client personnel in limited capacity
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
USA NC - Charlotte
Associate Director - Supply Chain Planning
USA CA - Los Angeles
Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Principal - West
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.