Collate remittances for all payments received and ensure payments are applied to specific invoices / customers account.
Job Responsibilities :
Ensure team downloads Bank statements & Lock box report daily for Manual Posting
- Ensure updating of Collections Vs Target file as per all related Bank statements on a timely manner.
Manual posting - Identify and process payments and remittance received from customers via wire transfer, electronic data interchange, auto post and manual receipts
- Contact bank/collector for additional remittance detail
- Collate remittances for all payments received and ensure payments are applied only to those invoices as per customer’s advice.
- Ensure cash is applied within 1 business day. Also need to run Cash Applied Receipt Register and produce report for MIS and monitor the cash flow besides ensuring that the cash receipts are allocated accurately per cash apps guidelines.
- Organize and co-ordinate team efforts to clear Unapplied cash, work with BU, treasury and customer to clear unapplied cash.
- Ensure timely creation of Batches, Receipts & invoice postings.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.