Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Principle duties and Responsibilities: -
•Demonstrate strong consulting skills to provide support to solve strategic and operational business problems of our Japan clients.
•Engage and spearhead client conversations; lead training-related workshops; and present learning solution, progress, and products to internal and external stakeholders, for our Japan clients.
• Gain a global and local experience with access to nascent market in Japan entailing huge growth opportunities.
•Together with the Functional Manager and Subject Matter Experts, understand the business problem, target audiences, learning needs, and develop learning and change objectives to implement in the proposed learning solution for our global clients (Japanese and Non-Japanese).
•Effectively collaborate with the client team to identify the solution approach and design, and work through the design, development, and delivery phases.
•Understand the overall learning solution design and create effective training materials that map to the client’s business needs.
•Support the Functional Manger to develop/identify and take client buy-in on Critical-to-Quality (CTQ) measures for the project (Language Style guide, Guidelines, Checklists, templates, branding guidelines etc.) based on the project requirements.
• Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA) and develop the training curriculum.
• Develop high-level and detailed content outlines as per the curriculum.
• Design and create standards, guidelines, templates, and checklists for the proposed learning solution.
• Develop and review training deliverables as per the agreed upon quality standards and ensure that the deliverable quality is as per the project quality parameters and industry standards.
• Provide team members clear and effective feedback based on your reviews with the intent to develop their instructional design skills.
• Collaborate with the different internal and client stakeholders to design and develop the relevant and effective training deliverable.
• Ensure that the project meets all productivity targets as per the project plans.
• Identify and share the risks with the Project Leads/Functional Manager to discuss possible solutions/mitigations/alternatives.
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process.
• Brief and coach instructional designers and content developers to prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
• Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution.
•Travel to client sites in Japan for project work; there is possibility of long-term client-facing opportunity.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Life Sciences Consultant - Commercial Capabilities
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Posted 3 days ago
Pharma R&D Management Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.