Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Fraud Analytics – Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Global Strategy & Consulting, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
1. 7+ years of relevant Fraud Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
Banking Fraud, Payment Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Retail Fraud, Anti Money Laundering, Financial Crime, Telecom Fraud, Energy Fraud, Insurance Claims Fraud etc.
2. Advanced skills in development and validation of fraud analytics models, strategies, visualizations.
3. Understanding of new/ evolving methodologies/tools/technologies in the Fraud management space.
4. Expertise in one or more domain/industry including regulations, frameworks etc.
5. Experience in building models using AI/ML methodologies
5. Modeling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc. Knowledge of tools/ vendor products such as Quantexa, Ripjar, SAS AML, Actimize etc.
• Lead client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of fraud analytics/management solutions for Accenture’s clients.
• Advise clients on a wide range of Fraud Management/ Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Fraud Management advisory work for CXOs, etc. to achieve a variety of business and operational outcomes.
• Develop and frame Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable
• Mentor, groom and counsel analysts and consultants.
• Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives.
• Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Fraud Analytics and Management
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
Academic Background 1. MBA or Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, operations research or related field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
2. Strong academic credentials and publications, if applicable. Industry certifications preferred
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model
5. Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
6. Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.