Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Position Level: Manager
Industry: Life Science
- Rich experience in the consulting/industry in Life science (Pharma Manufacturing including Generics and Biopharma); industry expertise including the regulatory understanding for US and EU market/digital/technology trends
- Should have extensive experience in driving the pharma manufacturing improvement, process improvement, cost reduction, digital transformation in pharma manufacturing
- Have experience in analytics led transformation in pharma manufacturing, digital intervention e.g. ARVR, control Tower, smart factory solution, contract manufacturing visibility and management
- Should have experience in pharma manufacturing shop-floor, Quality Lab, R&D, conversant with GMP environment
- Experience in Developing new consulting business capabilities within life science
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex digital projects engagements with a preferred global exposure
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience of 10-14 years in Consulting and account management experience;
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment, ability to deal with ambiguity
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School
- Certifications of Lean Six Sigma, APICS /CSCP will be an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Healthcare Service Delivery Lead
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
Posted 4 days ago
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.