Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Applied Intelligence offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. No other company offers the same blend of insight, assets and industry expertise to help companies become digital businesses.
We help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
• Hands-on experience with Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI, SiSense, Microstrategy or similar visualization tools.
• Data-Modelling skills and ability to think on your feet. Experience designing solutions that are scalable, robust and as per the best practices.
• Well-versed with supporting technologies like N-Printing (Qlik), On-demand Reports (Tableau), etc.
• Experience integrating BI tools with 3rd party APIs such as GCP and/or search tools like Solar is a definite plus.
• Demonstrated ability to come up with out-of-the-box solutions and workarounds for client requirements and be able to articulate the same in client discussions with business stakeholders.
• Project experience working with Big data and NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, AWS, etc. Ability to implement solutions that are performant with large data volumes.
• Hands on experience with at least 1 relational database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – Overall Experience
Educational Qualifications: Min. Undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Computer Applications/IT with 3-8 years of relevant experience.
Experience: 3-8 Yrs.
Key Competencies and Skills (Must to have) : - Robust experience working with BI Visualization solutions
- Data modelling experience
- Experience in SQL
Additional Information/Skills (Good to have) : • Agile practices
• NoSQL and BigData technologies
Preferred Educational Background
• 3-8 years of experience with Engineering background.
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.