Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) – Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
• Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
• Utilities – Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
• Chemicals – Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence , Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
• Natural Resources – Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are other cross-industry capabilities designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
• Digital Plant is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
• Platforms is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.