Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Smart Grids, AMI, Grid Operations, Field Operations, System Planning, Asset Management, Enterprise Transformation, Analytics
• Experience in T&D Systems especially in OSIsoft / OSI Pi / Televent
• Programme management of large, complex business programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
• Drive Business Readiness and Deployment activities for region(s)
• Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
• Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective (the incumbent will be responsible for the utilization of the team)
• 4+ years of experience of working in Grid Operations with advanced knowledge of systems (at least 3 of the following systems - SCADA, DMS, OMS, Grid Cyber Security, MDMS, AMR/AMI, DRMS, DERMS and GIS) and minimum 1 year of experience in Field Operations, Planning and Management with exposure to areas such as application of Analytics, Mobility and Cloud technologies in Field Operations, System Planning, Microgrid Planning, Asset Management and Predictive Analytics
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.