Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Legal Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing operations support to the Accenture Legal group on a global basis. The Legal Operations Analyst will support the Legal group’s internally developed tools/ processes and deliverables and the related practices necessary to deliver high quality support in pursuit of Accenture’s objectives and the Legal group’s strategy.
The role primarily involves designing and maintaining reporting solutions that provides business information helping better business decision making. This role also involves interacting with senior individuals in the team, understand reporting requirements and provide management data that is accurate and easy to understand. It also includes gathering data from various sources, running ad-hoc reports and analyzing and summarizing the findings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and manage reporting solutions for Legal group.
• Accurately report key management information to various members of the leadership team on a periodic basis.
• Respond to ad-hoc queries from leadership regarding staffing, training, financial operations, and performance
• Perform ongoing development, monitoring and reporting of key metrics
• Learn and implement new technologies as required.
• Attend leadership meetings and assist with note and action-item taking and tracking
• Design and implement process improvements
• Other as requested
Legal Operations Metrics & Reporting Manager
Regional Legal Leads
Legal Operations team
Legal Finance team
A college degree is required.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in an Operations role or a related field required.
Travel as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in any Business Reporting Tools.
• Expertise in BI tools like Qlik, Power BI and Tableau
• Expertise in advanced Excel, VBA, and any Database Query Language.
• Experience in effectively interacting with all levels of leadership
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Detail-orientated, flexible and able to respond to last minute changes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Independently manage drafting communications and presentations
• Able to present alternatives to proposed solutions
• Responsive and follows through on commitments
• Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
• Good knowledge of English language required
• Proficient in MS Office suite of products
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.