Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
About Capability Network:
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact. Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals .we like to call them rock stars!. based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
• Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
• Thrive in a fast-paced inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
• Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
• Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com or capabilitynetwork.
Meet the Talent and Organization Team
As a Talent and Organization .TandO. professional in the Capability Network you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
• Understand the business problem learner profile and the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Understand the learning solution design .Including functional design – incorporating user requirements and business solutions to meet business needs.
• Develop the high level and detailed design design
• Develop storylevel
• Storyboards and simulations
• Collect the relevant media
• Provide direction to the Media or Web Development Team
• Contribute to users or client organization through the Learning process
• Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops Train the Trainers etc.
• Help them plan their learning plan or schedules etc.
• Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
• Promote collaboration partnerships and relationships among the participants.
• Education- Graduate or Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR or Learning
• Professional Background - Desirable - MA or Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences MBA
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• 6+ years of experience in instructional design content development with understanding of training strategy design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management or ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework and Software Design cycle
• Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango OnDemand RWD HTML Captivate Lectora Flash and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools . The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities and limitations of these tools.
Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations ILT job aids QRCs.
• Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
• Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
• Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Integrated Business Perspective
• Business Acumen
• Communicate effectively in visual oral and written form.
• Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.