Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Candidate should be able to lead lubricant and refinery engagements throughout the downstream value chain
• Candidate will be required to document business process, develop functional requirements, operating models, supply chain and any other deliverables as required specifically for lubricant industry.
• Candidate should demonstrate strong downstream and lubricant industry expertise having an in-depth knowledge of various software products and their value proposition to plan and drive growth strategies with CN Downstream practice by identifying potential customers that would need services.
• Candidate will carry a quota to achieve on periodical basis. Initiate conversations with decision makers, qualify and manage inquiries, identify and understand business needs, and create new business opportunities within an assigned territory/ Accounts.
• Candidate will be required to work in a client-facing role with global exposure to manage internal clients while navigating different cultural nuances.
• Candidate will be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects for extended periods of time.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare/Clinical Research Business Transformation Specialist
USA PA - Harrisburg
Federal - Integration Project Manager
Utility Consulting, SAP IS-U Functional Transformation, Energy Retail & Customer Service
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.