Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Resources clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
• Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
• Assess Value Potential for transformation program and architect the value proposal. Articulate Value Proposition to C Suite
• Process Expertise in Finance, Operating Model, Shared Services
• Programme manage large, complex business programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
• Identify opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
• 1+ years’ experience of working on S4 Finance
• 5+ years’ experience of working on SAP projects.
• 8+ years’ experience in Finance HANA Projects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.