Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Establish strong connects and relationships with Accenture’s Region & Market Unit Leaders with focus on Resources clients
• Support sales origination, solutioning and delivery across the globe on large scale business transformation projects
• Leverage the breadth and depth of offerings and capabilities provided by the Capability Network to support sales and delivery at Resources clients
• Work closely with the Capability Network Industry and Functional leads across a global network to develop new offerings/capabilities relevant to the market and our clients
• Work across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available
• Increase Sales Impact & Utilization of Capability Network across Resources clients
• Increase agility of the Capability Network delivery model to enhance speed to market across the project lifecycle in priority markets
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.