Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
The Programs, Insights & Advisory (PI&A) team is a part of Business Operations under Corporate Functions and is engaged in an ongoing program to support Industry, Function and Technology Practices, by way of improving efficiencies, saving cost, and bringing innovation to clients faster. The PI&A team member will be part of the team that provides program support to Industry and Practice leadership.
Program manage the Enterprise Technology Blueprint (ETB) Program, driving the full lifecycle of delivery of the ETB assets (around 6 a year), taking ownership for the end to end planning and delivery lifecycle. For more background on the mature ETB initiative, please refer to ETB Page on TS Gateway
Key components of this role:
• Coordinate with ETB leadership (Steve Westland and Andrew Long) and Industry Sponsors to manage the end to end cycle of the asset planning, creation, release and impact on the business.
• Identify, coordinate, follow-up with SMEs who will develop and review content to deliver the ETB assets in time.
• Make connections across workstreams and keep teams aligned
• Coordinate with OD to rollout strategic initiative frameworks and methodology
• Run the communications activities associated with the publication of each ETB.
• Manage the impact of program on business through sales accelerator and sales insight program (operations, pipeline analytics, emails to client teams etc.)
• Manage the quarterly community recognition champion process. Make and communicate priority decisions.
• Resolve conflicts in priorities; escalate where needed
o Based on work demands, hire contractors/ loaned/ permanent resources
o Manage day to day people issues and provide first level of people leadership and guidance
o Assign work to team members based on skill set, availability and individual preferences and strengths
o Upskill the resources as needed
• MBA or equivalent
• 14-18 years of post-education experience
• Experience to include global exposure, program management, people management and business operations
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS
• Strong program management skills
• Analytical skills; detects, analyzes and solves work problems
• Strong interpersonal communications and networking skills
• Good at working in an ambiguous environment and applying structured problem-solving skills
• Good at managing a network of senior stakeholders and driving change through influencing skills
• Must be customer centric with a passion for creating value to drive change
• Effective presentation skills
• Leadership and strategic thinking
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture is highly desirable but not mandatory.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.