Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
To provide Support in Proposal Delivery and execution by tracking and managing all the team / office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. Sales operations support specialist will work closely with the Proposal managers and sales operations team. To track and continuous monitoring of Client tools for any new RFPs and other documents released by the client and vice-versa, responsible for any document submission or upload from our end through the tool. Role includes providing key analytical insights on sales related metrics, performance summary, drive initiatives to improve sales performance, track MDI/BD spend, participate in Business review preparation. Prior experience in Sales & Pipeline and working on BI tools will be an advantage. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills to build interactive dashboards, strategic models, good knowledge to drive automation. Creative thinker to present data with a perspective to help leadership make better decision. Ability to read & understand the data and articulate it into analysis would be important aspect of the role. Fluent in communications skills important as the job would require to attend calls with senior leaders of sales.
• Key Analytics and Reporting
• Sales operations support and coordination with the internal and external team
• To track and monitor the client tool for any new RFPs or updates and inform the respective stakeholders. Similarly, do the document upload into the client tool and provide confirmation to the internal stakeholders.
• Prepare sales and pipeline dashboard with summary notes on sales performance
• Good to have awareness/knowledge on SharePoint
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Good knowledge in Advanced Excel to prepare various reporting. Knowing Macros and VBA will be an added advantage.
• Good at PowerPoint – preparing team presentations
• Should be good in communication, coordination and team handling
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Good to have awareness/knowledge of pre-sales/Bid management
• Provide analytical insights on sales, revenue and pipeline status for effective functioning of OU team
• Track MDI/BD spend and prepare spend summary dashboard
• Willing to work in B Shifts.
• Any graduate
• Any graduate
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.