Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Key Responsibilities: The role includes some or all the below key responsibilities. Review these in conjunction with Career Level guidelines for clear understanding of the expectations from the role
• Placing Process & Technology in heart of Recruitment by defining short term and long-term Process and Technological innovations
• Understand the business and process requirements in Recruitment and apply expertise towards Process Improvement, Process Digitization, Technology improvements & Linear process
• Collaborate with various Technology Team (Business Architecture & Development), Data Architects Team, Legal Team, ER & Policies Team to design, develop, amend and implement changes related to Recruitment
• Support deployment of Technology related release like Enhancements, UAT end to end closure, and deployment of the release
• Support with Compliance related processes which are related to Recruitment by creating awareness, conducting brown-bags, sharing regular updates and ensuring it is also cascaded and captured in the Recruitment Process document
• Act as single point of contact between Recruitment Team and various other teams and provide inputs making sure the processes are Compliant from all aspects (Technology, Legal, ER&P etc.,)
• Responsible for reporting application security access approvals and may need to participate in regular audits related to security, SARBOX compliances and Internal controls (As required)
• Identify, access and interact with new vendors who can provide innovative technology solutions within Recruitment process
• Interact with the Internal and External Audit Teams and help them understand the process (As required) and provide solutions and help in closing the Audit and Audit Observations
• Compliance round the clock ensuring that any new process, technology or enhancements should be Compliant as per Accenture standards
• Act as a Guiding light for Recruitment Teams which will help the Recruitment Teams to perform above par
• People & Stake holder Management at the core of Recruitment
Career Level Expectations:
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
• Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
• Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
• Work with the entire Team and Central Initiatives
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.