Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
Job Description: People Program Specialist
Career Level – 09
Location – Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, NCR
DTE – Corporate Functions
LOB – ATC India
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Providing career growth opportunities to talent is one of the most critical talent management aspects which impacts employee’s stickiness with ATCI. People Program Specialist in this role will have the opportunity to make a difference to career experience of 100K+ employees at ATCI through some of the following:
- Develop understanding about the Career Architecture for Technology – diverse roles we have for our people in Technology Careers model
- Be able to apply/ contextualize Technology Careers model based on ATCI business context and ensure right people are deployed in right roles
- Work closely with ATCI business leadership to create talent pivots in newer areas of work. Keep Career architecture definition updated based on evolving business context
- Design and implement career initiatives at ATCI to architect meaningful career experiences for our people – visibility and awareness of career opportunities possible, career success stories, actions to enable career growth opportunities, guidance from SMEs / leadership, etc.
- Collaborate with different teams – Recruitment, Total Rewards, TFS and FHR and create differentiated career experience for key talent
- Act as an interlock with the global Career Architecture team to stay abreast with developments in Accenture career architecture model and be able to communicate and manage the changes within ATCI
- Graduate in any discipline, MBA in Human Resources or related field of study (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years Accenture experience
- Talent management
- Change management
- Program management and execution skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective teaming skills & willingness to work flexibly
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Proficient with Excel and MS Office Suite
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.