Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization
An experienced video developer/motion graphic artist designer who will be responsible for handling the video production skill in the team. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and delivering world class motion graphics, animations and VFX solutions. The person should be able to think strategically as well as be a hands-on creative. Should be experts in translating briefs into targeted, effective, inspirational creative, idea generation and editing. Highly collaborative, tasked with improving the quality of the creative solutions, working closely with the creative folks to help drive up the standards of creative direction and delivery.
Candidate needs to have a min 8-10 of experience with an Agency/ video production studio.
Total Work Exp Required: 10+ years (8-10 years in video)
• Produce marketing videos and Presentations – Infographic / typography, motion graphics, complex VFX & character animations
• Skilled and creative video editor - Edit and Cut short video clips, review shooting script, music, dialogues, graphics & effects, create rough & final cuts.
• Work with the creative team to brainstorm concepts, design style frames, build Storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
• Be quick in providing multiple fresh layout/design iteration that are informed by and complement, existing art, and design styles inherent to our individual product
• Execute projects with attention to detail and on deadline- driven timelines
• Select appropriate audio, graphic and animations
• Shoot and handle all technical aspects of video production
• Expert in video editing and motion graphic suites, such as Adobe premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D
• Advance knowledge of Adobe Design Suite - Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent understanding of color, composition and typography
• Understand the client and brand requirement.
• Proven video editing experience
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast paced, deadline driven creative team
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Creation of video and animation for multi-purpose use across different digital platforms
• Valuable contributor in all stages of creative production from brainstorming and conception, to executing and delivering first class marketing solutions
• Strong background in art/ graphic design or illustrations
• Keen eye for design and an innate aptitude for layout, color, and typography
• Ability to quickly create polished and eye-catching creatives
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.