Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
• Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
• Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
• Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
• Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Meet the Talent & Organization Team
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the Capability Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development, Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Management Manager in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
• Discovering stakeholders’ challenges and expectations and defining a Change Management strategy to support business transformational change programs
• Leveraging social and digital technologies in change management and communications
• Assisting clients in developing their change capability and becoming more agile businesses
• Co-creating solutions and conducting user review sessions, and running stakeholder agreement meetings
• Conducting a Change Management Impact Analysis and developing treatment plans
• Implementing strategies that prepare an organization to put new business processes into practice
• Supporting Change Measurement activities via a Change Readiness tool
• Working with the HR Transformation team to implement HR Systems such as Success Factors and Workday
• Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
• Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
• Coaching and mentoring junior team members
• Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
• Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.