Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 482,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
Join Accenture and become a respected colleague on our Legal team and a trusted business partner to our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100. You’ll have the opportunity to hone your expertise and pursue your passion as you build the career you always wanted. Our business grows on the cutting edge of technology, so no two days will be the same, but you’ll get to change the way the world works and lives as you use your insight to help our clients in new and exciting ways. You’ll receive specialized training in that same technology and in the industries, we serve, so you’ll have the skills and expertise you need to keep your career as forward looking as our business. All this, and you’ll do it at a company that accommodates real work-life balance, fosters a truly collegial environment and invests in its people.
Contract Manager - CL 7
• Lead in Contract Management to support contract and subcontract compliance.
• Identify contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval.
• Escalate risks or issues that are not resolved to their Contract Management line manager.
• Review and approve MSA, Statements of Work, Orders, Variations, Change Requests, Interims, LOAs.
• Provide negotiation support for Head Terms development as required.
• Provide Proposal / RFX Review / NDA review activities.
• Govern the commercial elements in the contract and update/escalate to account leadership team.
• Independently apply Accenture specific contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
• Manage stakeholders of the Client Engagement team, Client counterpart contract managers, client procurement and business team members.
• Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance.
• Support training activities for Contract Management personnel.
• Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
• College degree (Preferred: MBA / Law Graduates)
• 10 years in IT/ITES industry
• 8 years in Contract and Commercial Management
• Strong Communication (Written and Spoken).
• Contract Drafting / Reviewing
• Stake Holder Management & Client Relationship Management
• Commercial Acumen
• Negotiation Skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.