LEGAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Join Accenture and become a part of the Legal Global Service Centre and a trusted business partner to our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100. You’ll have the opportunity to hone your expertise and pursue your passion as you build the career you always wanted. Our business grows on the cutting edge of technology and you’ll get to change the way the world works and lives as you use your insight to help our clients in new and exciting ways. You’ll receive specialized training to develop necessary skills and expertise that you need to keep your career as forward looking as our business. All this and you’ll do it at a company that accommodates real work-life balance fosters a truly collegial environment and invests in its people.
Legal Support on anti- corruption due diligence process
• Conduct research on third party vendors of the Company and prepare due diligence report
• Take up adhoc tasks in the overall anti-corruption due diligence program
• Maintain case trackers if required
• Should have good research and analytical skills
• Experience of using online search databases like LexisNexis etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to deal with people at different levels and functions of the organization
• Proficient command of English language
• Comfortable with Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint presentations
• LLB graduate with 3-5 years’ experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading company’s now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.