Strategy and Planning
• Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate creation of a business aligned HR strategy.
• Oversee and monitor the implementation of the overall HR strategy and report progress to HR leadership
• Establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalogue HR scorecard SLAs and operating level agreements
• Build HR program or project and change management capability by defining a set of global standards and designing developing and deploying change management and communication toolkits
Performance Management and Professional Development
• Direct the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes e.g. annual and midyear promotions annual performance management compensation and salary administration according to geographic entity guidelines.
• Advise career counselors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel by educating them on the career model and providing guidance on career plans training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group and or geography.
Employee Relations and Employee Transitions
• Serve as an escalation point for highly complex personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention as needed to resolve personnel issues.
• Interpret and advise executives and HR Representative Generalists on HR policy ensure compliance to the company s policies.
Resource planning if applicable
• Oversee the supply of personnel by ensuring HR Representative Generalists maintain personnel information in all appropriate systems monitor actual headcount new hires attrition vs. plan report on capacity chargeability and availability analyze trends and make recommendations and follow through with actions.
• Create and direct resource management process to ensure the appropriate resource supply to address forecasted business demands. Create and continually update resource plan and assumptions as business forecast and actuals are updated throughout the year. Collaborate closely with finance lead to ensure plans and targets are being achieved.
• Develop and direct sourcing strategy to drive workforce usage mix plans recruiting joiner plans and borrowing loaning plans. Collaborate with recruiting teams and colleagues in other entities to ensure plans and targets are being achieved.
• Create and direct headcount plans to drive promotions transfers and attrition both managed and unmanaged decisions. Oversee HR team’s execution of these transitions.
• Partner with leadership and Finance to manage and monitor personnel development budgets including training spend and community spend.
• Advise leadership on key performance indicators relating to people issues e.g. retention illness hours etc.
• Resolve skill gaps with leadership execute plans for skill development areas and support HR Representative Generalists in identification of people to attend training.
• Advise leadership on Community meetings activities.
• Manage and guide a team of HR representatives taking ownership for their supervision performance and career management. Can see the big picture and break it down for the team to understand
• Team with other HR Representative Leads to share best practices and knowledge capital in and across organizations. Monitor and evaluate human resources industry trends.
• Recommend and drive employee satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Promote an environment that encourages employee growth. Review results of People Surveys and work with leadership to affect change.
Reports to - ICF HR and Recruiting Lead
Supervises - Manages a team of 5-15 HR Generalists
External Relationships - HR service providers as appropriate
Education – Post Graduate or MBA from Tier 1 institutes
Work Experience - Minimum 10 years HR Related work experience
• Must have relevant industry functional and technical knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
• Career management performance management compensation
• Employment Law
• Facilitation skills
• Conflict management
• Change management
• Knowledge of training curriculum
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.