At Technology Consulting’s Security Advisory practice, you will help our clients do security smarter, by deploying the most advanced, under-the-radar innovations. From collaborating with our global Cyber-Labs to using advanced AI analytics, you’ll not only counsel the C-suite and FORTUNE 1000 on advanced security solutions, but also fundamentally strengthen their business and truly transform how organizations work.
And Responsibilities: Working closely with our clients, our consulting professionals, design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. Our consultants develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Specifically, within Security Advisory, we help our clients create and implement a comprehensive security and resilience strategy to gain and retain digital trust of their customers.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identify and assess current state security capabilities and risk mitigation posture for our clients
• Define target state security capabilities tailored to each client's business goals and industry best practices
• Define a comprehensive security roadmap that includes cutting edge trends within Applications, APIs and Data
• Apply New IT to help our clients mitigate known risks and pre-empt unknown threats to safeguard data, networks, people and assets
• Create compelling value propositions for our clients
• Develop our offerings and assets
• Mentor and develop our people
• Independently lead teams
• Act as a security SME for your engagement and beyond
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.