- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : Application Architecture Implementation & Test
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Develop the to-be technical architecture for application to be migrated on Azure Cloud by understanding current applications technical architecture 2: Recommend the remediation actions if the application is not compatible with Microsoft Azure 3: Identify the areas to be tested post lift and shift of the application to optimize the testing efforts
- Technical Experience : A Experience in Leading a scrum team of cross-functional software engineers responsible for full stack development of cloud native services B Should have experience as System/Solution Architect C Enterprise Architecture, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, Security SAST/DAST, Agile/SAFe, DevSecOps, Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Angular, React, Node JS, Java, Python D Candidate should Possess indepth knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure and migration of on-premises workloads to Azure
- Professional Attributes: A Strong communication skills are required B Must be self-motivated, team lead and demonstrate intellectual curiosity C Excellent technical and systems analysis skills D A strong team player, with ability to work in collaboration across teams E Have a strong lens on ensuring systems we build
- Educational Qualification: 15 Yrs of Full time Education
- Additional Information: Flexible to work in B shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.