Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Manage large and complex bid Solutioning including RFP response more from Services / Implementation perspective 2- Should understand the complexities involved in integrating the various modules, functionalities supported, customer requirements compliance etc 3- Identify key customer requirements, seek RFP clarifications, understanding compliance and SLA requirements, envisage high-level solution and work with the SME to come out with the efforts involved for its implementation
- Technical Experience : 1- BMC Remedy, Service-Now, HP OM stack, BPPM, Splunk and other tools related solutions, including understanding and documenting the architecture 2- Ability to generate High Level Design, High Level BoQ and other technical documents for Solutioning 3- Should possess a strong knowledge of Service-now technologies Expert level knowledge of Service-Now ITSM Suite, Service-Now Asset Management, Service-Now Change Management and CMDB is required
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent verbal and written communication 2- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level 3- Extensive client / customer service management skills 4- Good people management skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.