Working as part of the Accenture Marketing & Communications (M&C) team, this position will be responsible for helping lead integrated marketing programs to support achieving the business priorities of Accenture India’s Financial Services (FS) – Consulting business.
This is a managerial position based in Mumbai – reporting to the APAC lead for FS M&C team based in Singapore while working closely with the India Business M&C Lead based in India. The ability to deal with senior executives within the organization – as well as C-level clientele across industry verticals – is a must.
• Conceptualize Accenture Financial Services business priorities and programs and translate them into integrated Marketing plans for internal, external, and C-Suite audiences.
• Identify and develop messages and content based on business requirements and focus areas. Develop a comprehensive Marketing Plan for the business in alignment with overall business and company priorities.
• Build and execute a robust Account Based Marketing with existing clients and Opportunity-centric Marketing program with prospective clients – providing marketing support to the business team for their RFI and RFP processes.
• Work closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts, to promote and amplify new capabilities that informs, educates and inspires target audiences to drive business goals.
• Help develop various marketing assets to facilitate the Integrated marketing programmes across various channels – Digital, Media, Internal Communications, Industry level events, etc. – working with the various departments of the integrated marketing and communications team.
• Build strong relationships and offer tactical and strategic communications support and advice to designated business leaders.
• Create case studies and PoVs – working with the local and global experts and amplify them through an array of content marketing tactics via internal and external channels.
• MBA / Master’s degree required, prefer in marketing & communications, journalism or related. Technology industry marketing experience preferred.
• Minimum of 12 - 14 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably with some experience in the technology / Financial Services industry; experience in applying marketing concepts; branding and message development skills is a must.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication, and content skills required.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.