Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources Finance Legal Marketing and Communications and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world.
• Responsibility or ownership for filling assigned demands and for getting people staffed within the talent pools - apply planning skills to leverage using internal or external channels. Work closely with supporting teams to prioritize supply tagging via external channel or dedicated support.
• Represent and or or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs preferences skills etc. and matching them to roles accordingly - Support Supply led staffing or Special initiatives or Transfers as part of their own span. Can represent and manage Industry Group cases as specific initiatives POC. Step in for critical employee discussion for teams span or escalated scenarios for the team.
• Drive and or or participate in decision-making for staffing escalation - Anticipate issues escalations and leverage supervisor support on demands or issues that need immediate attention- reduce any elements of surprises for your span and team span.
• Proactively communicate availability of people or skills and push to utilize available resource - Collaborate for sharing Demand supply or other reports for specific project or Delivery Unit level calls with business POCs. Provide inputs for Demand supply updates for Industry Group level reports. Collaborate with extended .ITP or Swap or RML teams. as required for your own and your teams span. Liaise up with Internal or External teams .ITP + TA + capability. to plan for next gen skill supply.
• Apply data skills to ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems -Support SSA or Abacus related transactions .staffing tools.. Anchor calls with project or Delivery Unit Leads on new tools process changes for your own or team span or Delivery Group or Industry Group span.
• Support PSU or Project Manager or Delivery Unit Lead or Delivery Group Lead in defining identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements - Support with Sourcing strategies as needed. Demand Validation and supply tagging to be supported for your own span and as 1st escalation point for your team span.
• Manage and track people productivity metrics such as bench average time to fill demands for their respective talent pool -keep bench numbers and bench ageing within target. Share updates on critical cases real time with business supervisors. Can represent Industry Group as POC for bench ageing cases along with supporting other initiatives.
• Meet challenging or key timelines -Keep TFS metrics within target or SLA for your own and team spans.
• Reduce supervisor inputs on BAU transactions and reports. Be the SME for 1or 2 process or tool for the IG TFS teams and help solve peer queries on the same. Resolve all process or tools related queries for immediate team under you. Can manage up to 1 team member as direct supervisor.
Career level Expectations and Key Competencies
o Ability to effectively exchange information with stakeholders - Delivers well organized and impactful presentations.
o Delivers constructive feedback.
o Listens actively to understand stakeholder concerns.
• Subject Matter Expertise
o Knowledge of principles practices and function - Seek opportunities to proactively improve organizational processes.
o Serve as HR Subject matter expert to stakeholders.
o Prepare advanced summary trend based reports for leadership.
• Relationship Management and Networking
o Maintain regular connects and be the escalation POC for any queries from PSU or PM or DUL.
o Seek opportunities to interact with stakeholders.
o Collaborate with peers from extended and other teams.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.