Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
ACCENTURE –DIGITAL & INNOVATION – CONSULTANT ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual with a passion for making a difference in Consumer Goods/Retail/Life Sciences industry. The individual will conceptualize and support development of innovative solutions to enhance business operations and/or customer/consumer experience. Specifically, will be leveraging on technology innovations, and/or new processes/business models to business operations across Sales, Supply chain, Marketing, Consumer engagement, etc.
1. Pre/During Visits
a. Help account teams define the innovation plan and curate agenda for client visits
b. Coordinate, Design & Drive design thinking workshops during client visits
2. Post Visit
a. Work with Industry leads /account teams on proposal development for sales opportunities
3. Maintain and track key client wins and client visits across centers
4. Understand and observe key technology deployments across Consumer goods and Retail space in India and abroad.
5. Act as part of the team across Accenture Innovation hubs and account teams to cross-pollinate cutting edge technology deployments
6. Act as PoC for all D&I related work that originates from the Innovation hub
1. Must be able to collaborate with client executives, research teams, and Accenture project delivery team
2. Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the Indian market operations
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas.
1. Overall 4-7 years of experience
2. Business/Management/Functional Consulting in Consumer goods/Retail/Life Sciences
3. MBA degree preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.