Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Billing
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Energy Data Management Device Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Support the Billing Designs and build/adjust configurations in system 2 Create New Rate structures 3 Create or update functional specifications for the impacted custom objects as a result of migration 4 Shud have exp in Utilities Object
- Technical Experience : Good functional understanding of ISU Billing 2 Experience in creating or update test scripts 3 Experience in Execute test scripts, defect logging and support configuration defect fix 4 Support mock runs and resolve data issues 5 Support deployment 6 Good to have S4 HANA integration knowledge 7 Functional and ISU Experience is mandate
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical problem-solving skills 2: Good Communication skills 3: Ability to work independently with little supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.