Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
JOB SUMMARY (a few sentences- Paragraph)
The Senior Analyst is accountable for their design stream, driving excellence and growth in this stream and for the day to day operations within the team, with responsibility for overseeing and managing a high-quality service. The team provides design for print, web and multi-media services, account management, creative DTP and layout work, Word templates and creative PPT presentations as well as digital artwork services, all to tight budgets and time-critical deadlines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BULLETS points only)
• Play the lead role on projects and supervise junior designer(s) in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final art
• Drive and grow their individual workstreams, generating new ideas and creative concept
• Keep abreast of new technologies.
• Mentor and train new designers into their worksteams. Ensure the designers in their worksteam meet monthly targets and adhere to the highest quality design whilst following the Accenture brand guidelines, utilising our templates and always exceeding customer expectations
• Keep all toolkits and collateral up to date and suggesting improvements where necessary
• Design & produce brochures, large format printing e.g. posters, banners etc, Invitations, newsletters, calendars, infographics, signage.
• Edit & produce large PowerPoint presentations and proposal documents/reports in Microsoft Word and Excel. Create PowerPoint charts, spreadsheets and other complex documents.
• Conceptualize layout, design, and production of print and electronic materials e.g. electronic newsletters in Outlook, mailers, HTML mailers. Update / create portal and SharePoint site layouts. Update / create Sitecore site layouts.
• User interface design, front end development of websites and web development.
• Maintain open dialogue with customers and understand expectations.
• Communicate the status of projects to customers including total time estimate, time of completion, and outstanding issues.
• Understand & execute the guidelines and policies of the Accenture Brand.
• Design and create original material using basic elements of graphic design (i.e., color theory, typography, layout, design software) incorporating elements of the Accenture brand, when appropriate.
• Accurately track time to projects on a daily basis. Complete monthly WBS reports and supervise junior team members on completion of their reports
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.