Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; Should be primarily responsible for Onboarding the logs into Splunk and also development 2; Validate the existing client Splunk architecture and recommend best practices 3; Validate the client logs and forwarders prior onboarding to Accenture Cyber Defense Platform 4: Requirement gathering from customer, business understanding and analysis, technical design and end to end project deployment 5; Standardize SPLUNK forwarder deployment, configuration and maintenance across UNIX and Windows
- Technical Experience : 1; Strong experience in Splunk Architecting and Implementation 2; Experienced in requirement gathering from customer, business understanding and analysis, technical design and end to end project deployment 3; Troubleshooting Splunk related issues 4; Customize Splunk as per operational requirements 5; Maintain all components of a distributed SPLUNK infrastructure including indexer clusters, search head clusters, and deployment servers 6; Provide overall management of the SPLUNK platform
- Professional Attributes : 1; Should have strong written and communication skills 2; Must have client facing experience 3; Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies 4: Should be open for cross skilling in technical skills in new security technology
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Splunk Power User Certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.