Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Full Stack Engineer
- Project Role Description :Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud first and agile mindset.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :Java Servlet
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 10 years of experience in Designing and Development using Java web technologies 2 Minimum 2 years of working experience in migrating Java applications 3 Experience in IBM MQ, HTML, Java Script, Java servlet, web services and Apache Tomcat/WAS application deployment
- Technical Experience : Experience in at least one cloud migration Knowledge on DB2 and Oracle database migration Experience in Tomcat server deployment and integration Experience working with SDLC mechani6Understanding and writing SQL stored procedures and queries
- Professional Attributes : Should have ability to manage and coordinate the team Good analytical and debugging skills and experience in deploying applications in application servers 1Understanding skills on Legacy application2Should be able perform detail
- Educational Qualification : btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Appian Process Automation Application Developer
Spring Boot Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.