Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills : Analytics Strategy & Execution, Experience Design, AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience o Facilitate the clients product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and usertesting experiences for digital products o Design and deliver outputs which is optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces o Make strategic design and userexperience decisions related to core, and new, features and functions o Take a usercentered design approach and rapidly
- Technical Experience : o Five or more years of UX design experience Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments o Expertise in standard UX software such as, Adobe XD, Axure, Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, and the like is a must o Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision o Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions
- Professional Attributes : A: Self disciplined, strong problem solving,trouble shooting skills B: Should have good communication skills verbal and written C: Should have good team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.