Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : C++ Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills : C++ Programming Language, No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Should be able to learn new languages/technologies on demand -Clearly, communicate his/her ideas and help train other team members -Should be able to explain about all his/her projects in details without any ambiguity -Good grasping skills and quickly understand products or behavior of applications
- Technical Experience : - Hands on in C Exposure to C basic concepts, STL is mandatory Should have good knowledge on Language tools Address Sanitizer, GCC, Unix and Shell scripting, Docker, Kubernetes - JSON, XML, XSLT - Knowledge on version control tools like Git is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : -Excellent communication and presentation skills is required -Attitude in looking beyond the task in hand to have a big picture with good user and business perspective on the products worked upon -Previous exposure of working with any Public cloud provider preferably Azure
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of continuous education with BE BTECH ME MTECH or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.