Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineer (Tester)
- Project Role Description :Enables full stack solutions through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite. Creates automation strategy, automated scripts and supports data and environment configuration. Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Avaloq
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Collaborate with all stakeholders BA, Developers, DevOps teams etc to understand the requirement and all dependency come up with effective test strategies and test plans Design and create test conditions, test data, test scripts and test results to address business and technical use cases Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function Familiar with test methodologies, various type of system testing eg functional
- Technical Experience : Must understand Avaloq Core and Wealth platform for experienced candidate Must have experience in Test Analysis, Creation of testcases, Execution, Automation etc for experienced candidate Basic knowledge of tools like JIRA, SQL Developer, Sharepoint, Confluence Basic knowledge about Agile Methodology and processes
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills Should have good analytical problem-solving skill Candidate should be dynamic, enthusiastic, able to work with team in good team spirit Having high integrity in reporting/filling any data, should have respect for individuals Open to work in shifts and flexible t
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Technology/Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.