If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Preparation and facilitation of application design sessions related to database structure business rules reports and security.
• Configuration of Hyperion or Planning application components including databases rules calc scripts reports security and process management modules.
• Leadership of individual work streams associated with a Hyperion or Planning implementation. Examples include: Test Cycle Lead Application Configuration and Unit Testing Lead Training Lead Budgeting or Forecasting Process Lead.
• Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents test documentation training materials and administration or procedural guides.
• Bachelors Degree required MBA Finance or CA preferred.
Strong Hands-on experience in Hyperion Essbase Hyperion Financial Reports or Web Analysis and Hyperion Planning particularly for Hyperion System 9 or 11 in Windows environment .To do Planning Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Strong Hands-on experience on data conversion tools including DIM .Informatica. FDQM or Oracle data integrator .ODI.
One to three years of experience in Budgeting or Forecasting and or or Financial Reporting or Analysis processes.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.