Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Acts as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile methodologies. Coaches and mentors the Scrum Team(s), removing barriers to successful implementation and enabling a continued focus on the task at hand. Facilitates scrum and agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives. Identifies and reports progress via appropriate metrics.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Define requirements with stakeholders and ongoing stakeholder engagement 2 : Produce project plan, schedule, and coordination of all project aspects including budget controls with Product Owner 3 : Evaluate time, cost, and quality of output by the team; including stakeholder satisfaction of output throughout the life of the project and work with Agile Coaches and Product Owner on the same 4 : Support empower the agile team as a group to be accountable for their work
- Technical Experience : 1 : Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent 2 : Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools 3 : Certification such as CSM, CSP is an edge 4 : Knowledge of Banking, Payments is an edge
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Ability to multi task work across a main product development as well as patch regression 2 : Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; 3 : Strong written and oral communication skills 4 : Desire to learn and build new technologies 5 : Team Player 6 : Good time-management skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors in any discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.