Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsible for the monitoring of Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Threat Protection, Phishing Email and analyzing event data and security alerts B Knowledge of Azure cloud offerings and resources C Monitor the Azure and AWS resources and configure necessary security options D Perform eyes on the glass monitoring activities in rotating shift basis Interface with technical personnel and other teams E Initiate escalation procedure to counter potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Technical Experience : a Experience in SIEM on Azure log Analytics, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security center b Experience on SOC monitoring and IR process Basic knowledge on Azure infrastructure, Microsoft defender ATP c Brief knowledge of Azure Log Analytics, KQL, Windows PowerShell and Linux, d Experience in implementing new threat hunting scenarios and keep continuous improvement on daily basis e Develop and apply security analysis skills to improve existing event handling procedures
- Professional Attributes : a Operational knowledge is a definitely plus point b Strong communication and presentation skill c Self- motivated
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelors degree required b Azure 900/ Azure 500 certified preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.